Saturday, November 26th & 27th 2016.
4 Worlds United 3rd annual ThanksKicking Futsal Tournament
- Register before November 1st for the Early bird price of $200/team
- Open to all ages U8-Adult
- 5v5 Tournament Format
- Fast paced 12 minute halves – 24 min games
- 4 Game minimum – 2 Saturday and 2 Sunday
- After Nov. 1st $250/team
Schedule designed to optimize your time at the tournament so you can still enjoy your weekend. The tournament is meant for all to have a great time while raising money for an amazing charity.
This year we have 6 different brackets all playing a 5v5 style Futsal Game:
Youth U8/U9 that will typically play early each day.
Youth U10/U11 that will typically play in the morning of each day.
Youth U12/U13 that will typically play in the middle of the day.
Youth U14/U15 that will typically play in the middle of the day.
Adult Open that will play late afternoon to evening
Adult Competitive that will play late afternoon to evening
We look forward to seeing you at Rose City Futsal on November 26th and 27th.
We are thankful for your support and should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Asa Christiana. – Click Here To Email
Rose City Futsal Community Party
Wednesday, June 8th, 2016 from 11:30am – 6pm.
BE SURE TO WEAR YOUR RCF GEAR
- 11:30 AM – Meet up at Rose City Futsal
- 12:00 PM- Walk together, to march in the Junior Rose Parade
- 1 PM – 2 PM- Junior Rose Parade
- 2 PM – 2:15 PM- Walk back to Rose City Futsal
- 2:15 PM- 6 PM – On and off the court games, food and FUN!
The Junior Parade begins at Sandy Blvd and NE 52nd Ave at 1:00 p.m. It then travels down Sandy Blvd, turns onto NE 40th Ave, then NE Tillamook, and ends at Grant High School.