I love the minute details that are key to succeed in Futsal. These are attributes that separate the good from the great at the competitive/professional level. I come from a place of phenomenal athletes and very technical players. Never did I come across a game where you must be complete in all areas to be successful. I believe Futsal challenges players to be creative, confident, intelligent and technical. I am excited for the growth of Futsal in the States, especially right here in Portland!
- U.S. National F,E,D lincense
- 7+ Years coaching ages 4-18 YRS (WUFC, Crossfire OR)
- 2016 State Cup Champions w/ Crossfire Oregon
- U.S. Futsal San Jose Regionals 4th Place – RCF 07 Girls
- U.S. Futsal San Jose Regionals 4th Place – RCF 05 Girls.
- Youth Clubs – Maui Strikers, Honolulu Bulls
- ODP Hawaii state team 2003/2004
- Pacific University 2009 – 2012 Men’s Soccer
- North West Conference Champions 2010
- NCAA DIII Nationals appearance 2010
PRICING (per hour)
1 Student: $80/ea.
2 Students: $50/ea.
3 Students: $40/ea.
4-5 Students: $35/ea.
Rose City is happy to offer Private or Small Group session for players interested in continuing to grow in the game. Our experienced coaching staff is able to help young players develop the skills necessary for growth in the game and also build up confidence and joy for the sport. Check out our coaches Bio’s below. If you are interested or have questions about the sessions, feel free to directly contact the coach.