Eduardo Araujo is Director of Coaching for Rose City Futsal, where he leads its coaching staff and directs the development of youth players. Eduardo has helped RCF to establish itself among the top futsal forces in the US and has led teams to success at regional, national and international levels.
Growing up in Brazil, Eduardo played for Clube de Futebol Zico (CFZ) and other national level futsal clubs during his youth. He grew up with a love for the game that he currently enjoys sharing with Rose City Futsal’s culture. His coaching philosophy emphasizes hard work, dedication, fun and the idea that lessons learned from the game extend beyond the court. He sees every training session and match as an opportunity for growth on the individual and team level.
- Rose City Futsal Director of Coaching – 2014-present
- USA Futsal Feminas Team Head Coach in Barcelona, Spain – March, 2017.
- Timbers ODP/RTC/Camps – 2011-2014
- Eastside Timbers Coach and AdiStars Program Director – 2010-2014
- Clackamas High School – 2011-2012
- Kiahuna Futsal Club – 2006-2010
- Trained under FC Barcelona Futsal Coach Xavi Closas
- Played and coached under tutelage of Argentinian born and 2-time US National Futsal team captain Jorge Bordt
- Played and coached under tutelage of former US Futsal Head Coach Oswaldo Garcia
- Attended a Spanish Futsal Federation Level 1 Diploma Clinic, presented by Andres Sanz: Atletico Madrid Feminas Futsal and instructor of the Spanish Futsal Federation
- Attended Futsal Coaching Clinic by Italian Professional Futsal Coach Marco Shindler
- Attended the 2017 NSCAA Convention in Los Angeles, CA. Presenters such as: Feyenord FC, Jürgen Klinsmann, French and German Federation Technical Directors, Tab
- Ramos from US Soccer, GK Jorge Campos, and others.
- Worked as an Assistant Coach for Brett Jacobs – former Assistant Coach of the Colorado Rapids and currently Director of Coaching of Washington Timbers
- Universidade do Futebol Director of Coaching Diploma
- Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora, Social Sciences