Growing up in Southern California, I never got the chance to play Futsal, but I grew up with a ball at my feet every chance I got. When I was very young I played on all my older brothers teams to get better competition until I started playing Club when I was 10. I competed against all the top clubs in California (SoCal Blues, Patedores, Surf, Legends, etc.) with my small club that no one had heard of. We made it to the finals of the National Tournament in 2012, where I suffered a dislocated knee during the first game of the finals weekend. I opted to not play in college despite offers from many schools.
I now coach all the different levels of Futsal at Rose City, mostly the girls side, as well as being an assistant coach for Cleveland High School’s Varsity Soccer team. This season we won our league with an undefeated record, ranked 4th in the State of Oregon 6A division, and made it to the Semi-finals of the State tournament.
I am currently playing about 4 nights a week on various outdoor, indoor and futsal teams, including in the Women’s premier division at RCF where our team won the Championship in the opening season.
Growing up soccer has been my biggest passion and built me into a strong respectful and driven woman, now I am happy to be able to teach the love and respect of the game to other young people and see it impact their lives the way it impacted mine.
- Cleveland High School Varsity Assistant Coach
- 2017 Ranked 4th in State (6A)
- Portland Interscholastic League Champions
- 4+ Years’ experience coaching youth ages 6-18
- Individual/Group Private Training Instructor for all ages
- (18 months-6yrs)
- Youth Academy (6yrs-12yrs)
- Girls Select Team Assistant (2006s, 2005s, and High School)
- NSCAA Level 1 Futsal Diploma
- High School Varsity Captain for 3 years
- 1st team All-League Big VIII League (SoCal) (2010-2012)
- 2012 National Cup Runner-up (Club)<
- Co-Founder Portland State Club Soccer Program
- PSU Club Soccer President (2012-2014)