RCF Participation Policy
All participants (players) that wish to utilize Rose City Futsal facilities must abide the following policies and procedures:
- All players and other persons in the facility must wear a mask at all times.
- Bandanas or bandana style masks will not be permitted
- All players must review our Procedures
- All players must have a valid membership player card. Please purchase your membership in advance of your first event. Membership purchase surges during youth league start.
- Prior to that players may be scanned in at the front desk.
- All players and other persons in the facility must Check In and Check Out
All players that wish to participate in a league game must have a player card. Player cards must be brought to every game and presented to the referee. Placing the cards face-up on a bench for the referee to review is appreciated to support social distancing.Players shall not enter the building more than 10 minutes prior to play
- Players shall not exit the building more than 5 minutes after play concludes
- Players may re-enter for another game at the 10 minute mark
- Players shall enter the building and go directly to their assigned court for play
- Players may not “roam” the building before, during or after play
- Spectators are not permitted to enter the facility at this time.
- Players shall use a one-at-time policy for restrooms and water filling stations
Membership cards may be purchased in two ways
- Purchase at the Front Desk for $10. Membership is annual.
- While COVID restrictions exist please be aware that completing the purchase of a membership and printing the card must be completed prior to the day of participation.
- Create a Self Service account and purchase a membership online.
- Once you have an account you may upload your preferred photo for your card.
- Your card will be printed within 48 hours and be available at the front desk. Please bring an ID at pickup.
*In the event that a player forgets their player card, they can:
- Purchase a new player card for $5
- Purchase a new annual membership for $10 (in the event it is closed to year end of the membership)
- Purchase a temporary stamp at the Front Desk for $2
- A new card must be purchased on the third temporary stamp request.