- All RCF employees required to wear a mask at all times
- Players must wear a mask at all times
- Hand sanitizer on every court for coaches and players to use
- Please keep social distance when possible
- RCF will use the Check-In and Check-Out report to notify groups of people that may have been exposed to someone reporting a positive case of COVID. Depending on the severity of the exposure further steps may be taken.
Screening Campers and Coaches
- All RCF employees, coaches and players will attest to answering the COVID Pre-Screening questions before entering the facility.
- If a pre-screening survey shows potential risk, the players will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Everyone entering the building must Check-In to our membership system to create a contact tracing report.
Each player will need:
- Water bottle (No water fountain access)
- Futsal shoes
- Please do not bring any equipment. We will provide it!
- Except a training vest, we cannot provide during this time.
- Please be on time. It helps the flow of prior session pick-up, sanitizing between, and session check-in. We understand if something happens and you cannot make it on time. We ask that everyone tries their best to be on time
- Players asked to arrive 10 mins before session
- All players, coaches and staff must Check-In by a staff member
- Ensure pre-screening questions answered
- Players change into futsal shoes on assigned court area
- Finish Session – Air fives
- Use hand sanitizer
- Players gathers personal items (water bottle/bag)
- Players change from futsal shoes to other shoes
- Players Check-Out
- Players exit through main entrance
Rose City Futsal operates its HVAC system during all occupied hours and occasionally while unoccupied. Air is delivered from overhead to all courts at a rate of 2 air changes per hour. The air is returned to the HVAC unit where it is mixed with 20% outdoor air and passed through MERV 10 filtration before returning to the courts.
RCF has ordered MERV 13 filters. They will be installed asap.
- One person to use the bathroom at a time.
- All equipment will be sanitized with approved disinfectant regularly
- Including but not limited to: balls, cones, benches, goals
- Please encourage your players to limit all unnecessary contact on all surfaces including but not limited to countertops, handrails, handles, goal posts, benches etc.
- All touch points sanitized during session and before next session
- Including but not limited to: rails, door handles, knobs
We couldn’t be happier with the community support, during this time and always, to RCF and we look forward to providing a safe and fun environment!