RCF SELECT TEAMS
The Select Team program allows advanced players to reach their highest potential and grow their passion for the game. This year-long program provides consistent training with our top-level coaches and will challenge even the most technical players.
Futsal provides unparalleled benefits to player development with increased ball touches, need for speed, control, and quick decision making. Our competitive team trainings, seasonal leagues and tournaments provide the best augmentation to any outdoor season, but we also work to prepare young players for the challenges they face on and off the court. Our goal is to create not only top level soccer & futsal players but also great citizens.
Senda Jersey Ordering
- The Store is open:
- Store closes: Sunday, June 26th
- Mandatory Items: Home jersey, Away jersey, shorts, socks
- Optional Items: Jacket, pants, backpack, GK top
- Mandatory items: GK jersey, shorts, socks
- Optional items: Jacket, pants, backpack, Home jersey, Away jersey
- Jersey Numbers: numbers will be assigned by Academy Management after purchase
No need to order any item(s) if your player’s kit from this year fits, the kit is the same for next season
All purchases will be shipped to RCF East. Academy Management will coordinate package pick-up when they arrive in the Fall.
22/23 Program Details
Age Group Team Descriptions
- Tryouts are May 7th & 8th at Rose City Futsal-WEST
- Players are strongly encouraged to participate in both days of Tryouts
- Select Teams tryouts are intended to be a low-stress environment for the participants. Players will mostly play while the coaches observe and make notes about which RCF program will best suit the player’s abilities and skills.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR TOP YOUTH TRAINING PROGRAM
THEN CONTACT US AT:
SELECT TEAMS + TALO
We are excited to continue and grow our Select Teams partnership with TALO, Portland’s premier Performance Development program led by Garga Caserta, former Performance Manager for the Portland Thorns.
Talo works to make athletes better by focusing on:
- Strength & Conditioning Systems
- Sport Science support and monitoring
- Education on High Performance Habits
- Return-to-Play from Injury Programs
TALO’s coaching staff will work with Select Teams to monitor, support, and develop their long term athletic development.
RCF Select Team players will also have dedicated training sessions at TALO’s facility, located in RCF East, throughout the year.
Garga Caserta, CSCS, FRCms, XPS Founder, Performance Manager
Select Team players will also have access to Talo’s Bridge Athletics App, which contains customized training programs, wellness monitoring, and serves as a sports science platform for progress monitoring.
2022 SENDA KITS
RCF partnered with @sendaathletics to create new, custom Select Team kits for the 2021/2022 season and are excited to fully develop our partnership in the upcoming season.
We’ve exclusively used Senda futsal balls at RCF for years so we are very excited to continue the relationship with a company that shares a true passion and excitement for the game.