RCF offers girls and boys leagues from U7 (3v3) and U8 through U16 (5v5). Our beautiful indoor facilities, conveniently located in Tigard and Portland, are heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
During the game, supporters may head upstairs to Clive’s Pub! Clive’s is THE place for players, friends and family to gather while enjoying tasty microbrews and delicious pub food.
We invite you to join the RCF Youth Futsal Leagues for 2021-2022.
Pick your team, Pick your home. Teams will play the majority of their games at their home facility. Travel will occur only to balance leagues for appropriate competition.
The RCF Youth Futsal League provides appropriate bracketing for all ages and levels from the highest competition for your premier teams to a fun, developmental teams, and an engaging environment for your recreational teams.
Our futsal facilities in Northeast Portland and Tigard provide your players, parents and coaches the environment to engage with the broader soccer & futsal community. Each facility has three games side by side, food & beverage*, recorded games and dedicated staff. Come join the excitement, fun and opportunity for your players to develop over the winter.
*Seasons are normally 8 games. Fees will be prorated if the number of games is modified. Referee fees are included. Please see our Polices & FAQ for updates regarding COVID-19.
- Reach out to team members from the last few seasons – often, players who have left the team are looking for opportunities to play with old teammates
- See if other teams in your area are fielding a team and, if they aren’t, contact the coach to ask if it is OK to contact their players
- Check with your confirmed players if they have friends who want to play
- Post on NextDoor in your neighborhood
- Use our Youth Find A Team/Find A Player Facebook group to find players
- Check with your neighbors & neighborhood kids
- Use TeamSnap (it’s FREE!) to organize your team
Questions and Answers
Can we add players during the season?
Yes, rosters are not fixed. Players can play in multiple ages/teams.
Can we form a team of players from different soccer clubs?
Yes, the futsal league does not track outdoor club rosters.
How many players do I need to form a team?
5v5 (recommend 7-8 players per game)
3v3 (recommend 5-6 players per game)
If an outdoor coach is not available, can parents be coaches?
What does it take for a team to have a successful experience?
- Sign up in the appropriate age bracket and level of play.
- Communicate with RCF about potential schedule conflicts using the Schedule Request form. We know that things are very fluid right now. Communicate so we can all work together.
- Set expectations with families that no spectators are permitted in the buildings. This keeps the numbers down in the facility.
- Tell fans that RCF will be showing games via a live feed.
- Help players sign up for a player card. Cards are used to check players in and out of the facility. This helps with capacity count and contact tracing.
- Review the Procedures, Policies, Cancellation Policies, and Futsal Rules in our Knowledge Base.
Yes, payment plans are being used for league play to allow for credits to be applied after the deposit.
For rentals please email email@example.com before booking as your credit may cover the rental.