Rose City Futsal’s Youth Leagues feature league play from Fall through Spring with divisions for all players, regardless of current playing level. We start in the Fall with our 3v3 teams and really get rolling in Winter I & Winter II with Competitive and then Recreational leagues before finishing in the Spring with our 3v3 teams.
Whether you’ve played soccer or futsal your entire life or you are looking to try something new, we have a league for you.
RCF offers girls and boys leagues from U6 & U7 (3v3) and U8 through U16 (5v5). Our indoor facilities, conveniently located in Tigard and Portland, are heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
During the game, supporters can head upstairs to watch the action from Clive’s Pub. Clive’s is THE place for players, friends and family to gather while enjoying tasty beverages and delicious pub food.
GAME RESCHEDULE & CANCELLATION POLICY
Game Reschedule Policy and Fee – Each team is permitted one reschedule request, without a fee, provided they submit their request to reschedule during the preliminary schedule period. Any reschedule requests after this period must be submitted at least seven days before the game and will incur a fee of $150.
- The Preliminary Phase typically begins 10 days before the start of the league and typically concludes 5 days after that.
Cancellation Fee – Reschedule requests submitted fewer than seven days before the game will NOT be granted. These will be treated as a cancellation and will incur a fee of $225 ($95 to the opposing team, $35 to the referee & referee administration and $95 to Rose City Futsal for administration and staffing fees)
TEAM REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Team Registration Policy:
All teams are required to pay 100% of their team registration fee at the time of registration. Rose City Futsal requires a 1/3 retainer for teams that pay with cash or check. This retainer is to cover a cancellation. This retainer will be refunded in full to the team at the end of the league or may be rolled over into the next session, unless there is a cancellation or if a team owes a reschedule fee.
Team Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation requires written notice. A team that drops out of the league at least 15 days before the start of the Youth League session will receive a refund for their team registration fee, except a $100 administration fee. Any team that cancels within 15 days of the league start date will not receive a refund and will be responsible for paying the entire league fee.
PLEASE EMAIL ALL CANCELLATION REQUESTS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rose City Futsal reserves the right to drop a team from the league at any time without refund.
NOTE: Pricing includes Referee fees and players are required to purchase an annual Membership Card
- Reach out to team members from the last few seasons – often, players who have left the team are looking for opportunities to play with old teammates
- See if other teams in your area are fielding a team and, if they aren’t, contact the coach to ask if it is OK to contact their players
- Check with your confirmed players if they have friends who want to play
- Post on NextDoor in your neighborhood
- Use the Youth Find A Team/Find A Player Facebook group to find players
- Check with your neighbors & neighborhood kids
- Use TeamSnap to organize your team
Can we add players during the season?
- Yes, rosters are not fixed. Players can play in multiple ages/teams.
Can we form a team of players from different soccer clubs?
- Yes, the futsal league does not track outdoor club rosters.
How many players do I need to form a team?
- 5v5 (recommend 7-8 players per game)
- 3v3 (recommend 5-6 players per game)
If an outdoor coach is not available, can parents be coaches?
What does it take for a team to have a successful experience?
- Sign up in the appropriate age bracket and level of play.
- Communicate with RCF about potential schedule conflicts using the Schedule Request form. We know that things are very fluid right now. Communicate so we can all work together.
- Tell fans that RCF will be showing games via a live feed via Pixellot.
- Help players sign up for a player card. Cards are used to check players in to the facility.
- Review the Procedures, Policies, Cancellation Policies, and Futsal Rules in our Knowledge Base.