RCF offers girls and boys leagues from U6 & U7 (3v3) and U8 through U16 (5v5). Our beautiful indoor facilities, conveniently located in Tigard and Portland, are heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer.
During the game, supporters may head upstairs to Clive’s Pub! Clive’s is THE place for players, friends and family to gather while enjoying tasty microbrews and delicious pub food.
Includes Referee Fees
Players are required to purchase an annual Membership Card
|U06-07||3v3||1 - Fall||10/15/22||11/20/22||6||$265||CLOSED|
|U08-10||Developmental||2 - Winter||11/12/22||01/22/23||8||$790||CLOSED|
|U11-U14||Competitive||2 - Winter||12/3/22||02/19/23||8||$790||CLOSED|
|U11-U14||Premier||2 - Winter||12/3/22||01/22/23||6||$595||CLOSED|
|U15-U16||High School||2 - Winter||11/12/22||01/22/23||6||$595||CLOSED|
|U09-U19||OYSA Futsal State Cup||2 - Winter||01/27/23||01/29/23||3+||tbd||tbd|
|U06-07||3v3||3 - Winter II||02/04/23||03/12/23||6||$265||01/20/2023|
|U08-16||Recreational||3 - Winter II||02/04/23||03/12/23||6||$530||01/20/2023|
|U09-U19||OYSA Futsal Open Cup||3 - Winter II||02/24/23||02/26/23||3+||tbd||tbd|
U17 & U18
We offer Weekend and Weeknight leagues. East & West
- Reach out to team members from the last few seasons – often, players who have left the team are looking for opportunities to play with old teammates
- See if other teams in your area are fielding a team and, if they aren’t, contact the coach to ask if it is OK to contact their players
- Check with your confirmed players if they have friends who want to play
- Post on NextDoor in your neighborhood
- Use our Youth Find A Team/Find A Player Facebook group to find players
- Check with your neighbors & neighborhood kids
- Use TeamSnap (it’s FREE!) to organize your team
Questions and Answers
Can we add players during the season?
Yes, rosters are not fixed. Players can play in multiple ages/teams.
Can we form a team of players from different soccer clubs?
Yes, the futsal league does not track outdoor club rosters.
How many players do I need to form a team?
5v5 (recommend 7-8 players per game)
3v3 (recommend 5-6 players per game)
If an outdoor coach is not available, can parents be coaches?
What does it take for a team to have a successful experience?
- Sign up in the appropriate age bracket and level of play.
- Communicate with RCF about potential schedule conflicts using the Schedule Request form. We know that things are very fluid right now. Communicate so we can all work together.
- Tell fans that RCF will be showing games via a live feed via Pixellot.
- Help players sign up for a player card. Cards are used to check players in to the facility.
- Review the Procedures, Policies, Cancellation Policies, and Futsal Rules in our Knowledge Base.